This juice can help ease your way off coffee, mainly because it makes you feel amazing and gives you lasting energy throughout the day. After drinking this juice you should feel energized - but not the same kind of energy you feel after drinking coffee. This energy is not nervous or jittery, and doesn't give you subtle anxiety that often comes with a strong coffee brew. This morning energizer, as I call it, will leave you feeling alert yet relaxed and at ease!
Read more to discover the ingredients behind the making of this incredible energizing juice!
Need a juicer? Want a juicer that extracts all the nutrients without heating to high temperatures and thus preserves phytonutrients and energy life force? I swear by the Omega 8005 juicer! If you order the Omega through Live Love Fruit, you will get FREE shipping! Click HERE to order.
- 1 cup pineapple (aids digestion and rich in vitamin C and manganese which are natural energizers)
- 1 orange (helps combat fatigue)
- 1 grapefruit (Helps reduce fatigue and boost your metabolism - a similar effect that coffee has)
- 1 lemon (natural electrolytes, and a bitter taste that helps wake you up)
- 2 inches ginger (brings mental clarity and focus)
Juice (or blend if you don't have a juicer - if this is the case, then shred the ginger into the blender to avoid large chunks) and serve!